- :10. :09. :08.
- DISABILITY AND HIV POLICY BRIEF
- DISABILITY AND HIV POLICY BRIEF. Context. An estimated 650 million people, or 10% of the world's population, have a disability.
- HIV and Pregnancy Fact Sheets
- This information is based on the U.S.
- Day 27: State Won't Fund Growing Demand for HIV Medicine
- Day 27: Lawmakers didn't cut spending for the Texas HIV Medication Program, but it remains nearly $20 million short of what's needed to treat a growing number of low-income patients living with the disease.
- Year in jail given man with HIV in sex cases
- By Matt Gryta A Buffalo man who had unprotected sex with five women, including a 15-year-old, even though he knew he had the virus that causes AIDS, was sentenced to a year in jail Wednesday on his plea to misdemeanor charges.
- Money delayed to local health organizations for HIV care
- Federal dollars that localities use to fund care for those living with HIV have been cut off for months, leaving some who can't afford their own care without services.
- Hospital transplants organs of donors infected with HIV
- National Taiwan University Hospital transplanted the organs of an HIV-infected donor on Wednesday without realizing it, putting five organ transplant recipients at high risk of contracting AIDS, the Department of Health said yesterday.
- What is HIV? Does HIV have symptoms? How is HIV tested and treated?
- AIDS and HIV Health Center - WebMD
- The CDC states at the end of 2003 about 1 to 1.2 million people in the U.S.
Hiv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hiv books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.