- :10. :09. :08.
- DISABILITY AND HIV POLICY BRIEF
- DISABILITY AND HIV POLICY BRIEF. Context. An estimated 650 million people, or 10% of the world's population, have a disability.
- HIV and Pregnancy Fact Sheets
- This information is based on the U.S.
- Day 27: State Won't Fund Growing Demand for HIV Medicine
- Day 27: Lawmakers didn't cut spending for the Texas HIV Medication Program, but it remains nearly $20 million short of what's needed to treat a growing number of low-income patients living with the disease.
- Year in jail given man with HIV in sex cases
- By Matt Gryta A Buffalo man who had unprotected sex with five women, including a 15-year-old, even though he knew he had the virus that causes AIDS, was sentenced to a year in jail Wednesday on his plea to misdemeanor charges.
- Money delayed to local health organizations for HIV care
- Federal dollars that localities use to fund care for those living with HIV have been cut off for months, leaving some who can't afford their own care without services.
- Hospital transplants organs of donors infected with HIV
- National Taiwan University Hospital transplanted the organs of an HIV-infected donor on Wednesday without realizing it, putting five organ transplant recipients at high risk of contracting AIDS, the Department of Health said yesterday.
- What is HIV? Does HIV have symptoms? How is HIV tested and treated?
- AIDS and HIV Health Center - WebMD
- The CDC states at the end of 2003 about 1 to 1.2 million people in the U.S.
Hiv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hiv books and related discussion.