- Acronym Finder: HMHVV stands for Human Meta-Human Vamperic Virus ( Shadowrun game) abbreviation to define.
- Running Wild
- HMHVV II. 59. HMHVV III.
- Cold Blood
- that she is infected with the Kreiger strain HMHVV (the “ghoul” virus) is discovered.
- Tunnel Vision - Shadowrun 4
- of the Krieger strain of HMHVV. (See SR4, p.256) If the runners use any ghoul body parts the door will open.
- Turowe RPG Shadowrun Returns powstanie, jeśli fani zgromadzą 400 tysięcy dolarów
- Z kolei inna plaga (HMHVV) wywołała mutacje, które przeobraziły zarażonych w m.in. gobliny, ghoule, wampiry czy wilkołaki.
- Human Meta-Human Vampiric Virus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Human Meta-Human Vampiric Virus, commonly called HMHVV, is a fictional disease from the game Shadowrun.
- Nov 20, 2001 HMHVV is transmitted by the exchange of bodily fluids, prolonged physical contact or sharing of unsanitary living space with the infected.
Hmhvv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hmhvv books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespadma bhushan
coast famous coasts
shetland islands animals
waltzing matilda history
lady of pain
attack on ohaeawai pa