- Steve Butterworth paints First World War HMS Euryalus
- Steve, a Falkland Islands navy veteran and an outreach worker in Rochdale, Heywood and Middleton for Veterans in Communities (VIC), painted the First World War HMS Euryalus and presented the painting to The Fusilier Museum in Bury in time for the ...
- Reunion call for HMS Euryalus crew as world remembers Gallipoli landings
- Ex-petty officer Florrie Ford, of South Shields, said: “There are more than 50 of us who are former members of the crew of HMS Euryalus who are already planning to go to the reunion, so there is a lot of momentum for this occasion.
- Roamer: Memorial in glass to the little-recounted Irishmen who fought at Trafalgar
- On the centre window Vice Admiral Lord Nelson is talking to Captain Thomas Hardy and Irishman Captain the Hon. Henry Blackwood (with hat in hand), the captain of the Frigate Euryalus. On the right-hand window Captain William Prowse, Captain of HMS ...
- Community News in Brief: Wednesday, May 27
- Rifleman Liam Hills has won an army award after finishing his recruit training. Rifleman Hills, 19, from Wardley, has successfully completed the Combat Infantryman's Course at the Infantry Training Centre in Catterick, North Yorkshire.
- Gallipoli: Six tales of valour and a missing Victoria Cross
- Six Victoria Cross medals were won by one regiment on the first day of the Gallipoli campaign. But they had never all been in the same room - and one appeared to have disappeared altogether. It took a feat of detective work to bring them together at last.
Hms Euryalus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hms Euryalus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Hms Euryalus Topics
league of nations structure
nitrogen narcosis mechanism
duck bridge rectifying the count