A selection of articles related to hms tamar.
Original articles from our library related to the Hms Tamar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hms Tamar.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 38
- Chapter 38 38:1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. 38:2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Hms Tamar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hms Tamar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wreck discovered in Hong Kong harbour could be scuttled HMS Tamar
- The wreck was discovered off Hong Kong island during the construction of a bypass, exactly where eyewitnesses say HMS Tamar was moored to a buoy on December 12, 1941. The vessel was then scuttled so that it would not fall into the hands of the ...
- Sunken shipwreck in Hong Kong harbour likely that of HMS Tamar
- It had been assumed that HMS Tamar was salvaged and removed from the harbour after the second world war but since the discovery of the shipwreck, the Hong Kong Maritime Museum has launched an HMS Tamar webpage and district councillor Paul ...
- Preservation of presumed HMS Tamar shipwreck could take years, historian says
- HMS Tamar was sunk in 1941. Photo: SCMP PicturesIt could take years for the shipwreck discovered in Victoria Harbour to be conserved, salvaged and exhibited, according to the marine historian who is certain it's the remains of HMS Tamar – the famous ...
- WW1 luggage tag recovered from British warship HMS Tamar in Hong Kong harbour
- A luggage tag has been recovered from a British warship that was deliberately sunk in Hong Kong to prevent it falling into the hands of the Japanese in World War II.
- Article to be sent: Marine name plate artefact enforces HMS Tamar find in Hong
- The Wanchai ferry pier, where the HMS Tamar may be lying, slightly off shore from this position.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hms Tamar Topics
achewood lyle gabriel
natural disaster hailstorm
connected correlation function
dream dictionary hail
auguste comte his legacy