A selection of articles related to hobsons choice.
Original articles from our library related to the Hobsons Choice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hobsons Choice.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Hobsons Choice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hobsons Choice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hobson's Choice: catchy tune
- Hi Geoff - Happy that we were able to re-sign Iloka and Adam Jones but sorry that MoJo and Sanu are gone. (MoJo's was personally a head scratcher to me!) Do you think the Bengals would consider signing any vet WRs in free agency for vet min or team ...
- Hobson's Choice review – Martin Shaw is Brighouse's bootmaker in lively revival
- Photograph: Nobby Clark. Inevitably it creaks, but Hobson's Choice was way ahead of its time, and Jonathan Church's revival, designed in loving detail by Simon Higlett, often makes it look pretty sprightly while acknowledging its handsome period features.
- Hobson's Choice, Theatre Royal Bath, review: 'delightful'
- The actor - fondly remembered as the dashing, brooding Doyle in The Professionals but cementing his status in recent years with Judge John Deed and Inspector George Gently - has been cast, against type, as sottish patriarch Henry Hobson. I'm told that ...
- Actor Martin Shaw stars in Hobson's Choice at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Henry Horatio Hobson is one of the most loved characters in English drama; a self-made man, shopkeeper, skinflint and boozer, he's a tyrant to his daughters and a law unto himself.
- Hobson's Choice is a play ahead of its time
- A selfish, penny pinching and ungracious father who employs his three grown daughters as unpaid labour in his Salford cobblers shop then berates them for their 'uppishness' is the starting point for Hobsons Choice, by Harold Brighouse, on stage at MK ...
Hobsons Choice Topics
Related searcheswiccan covens
cell wall pictures
baguio city history
mouse computing inertial mice
list of popular tourist regions