- Rx for Readers: The 'hochma' of wisdom teeth
- A friend of mine told me she was born without wisdom teeth. Another friend told me she has five! How common are these cases, and what is the cause?
- Torah portion: Becoming humans
- At the top of the kabbalistic chain are three attributes — yanav (wisdom), hochma (understanding) and da'at. Yanav is the initial flash of energy when an idea first reaches the mind.
- Just let the lights go out
- The hottest part, the white flame, is the sephira of bina, or understanding, with the “light radiating from the candle,” corresponding to hochma, or wisdom.
Hochma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hochma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshindu mantras dictionary
fidel v ramos presidency
coping with books
siouxsie sioux early life
foreign exchange market speculation