- Learning many languages does your brain good
- Hokkien was and is my mother tongue, which I speak very fluently and find useful not only in communications among Chinoys, but also with fellow Hokkienese in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan and Fujian in China. The home is the best school for ...
- Chinese Filipinos: The ties that bind
- Manila, Philippines - In 1861, a villager from the Chinese province of Fujian, sailed across South China Sea to start a new life in the Spanish colony of the Philippines.
- Indonesian wins singing title in New Taipei worker contest
- TAIPEI--Suryati of Indonesia beat eight other contestants to win the Mandarin and Hokkienese song title in New Taipei City's Foreign Labor Super Star Singing Competition Sunday. Suryati, who will soon return to her home country to release an album, ...
- How Japan's Nationalization Move in the East China Sea Shaped the US Rebalance
- It was the captain of a Hokkienese trawler who rammed his boat into Japan's coast guard vessel in 2010 near Diaoyutai who triggered all those fuss in the ECS.
- Exposing Taiwan's true landscape
- The title is homophonous with Love Taiwan (愛臺灣) in Hokkienese (commonly known as Taiwanese). “Politicians couldn't care less about my work… But [the photos] might at least inspire those who are like-minded and serve as a record of the current ...
Hokkienese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hokkienese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.