- Some Hard-to-define Hokkien Words. Post by Ah-bin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:26 am.
- A Study On the History of Chinese Dialect Group Immigration of
- paper discusses a few problems of Hokkiens immigration history in Singapore: 1. its upper limit question of Hokkien population concentration in Singapore.
- STATISTICS SINGAPORE - Papers & Analyses - SSN Feature
- the three main dialect groups – the Hokkiens, Teochews and Cantonese. Data are drawn from the Population Censuses 2000 and 1990.
- Ensure clean, fair polls – federation
- Tee encouraged Hokkiens in the country to collaborate with their counterparts in Sabah in various fields.
- Hoklo people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hokkien dialect of Minnan and/or Mandarin.
- Penang Hokkiens, common Chinese Hokien daily spoken
- Penang Hokkiens, take our Hokkien language back with you. Do not be surprised to hear our three races talking in Hokkien.
- Chinese Dimensions, their roots, mindset, psyche - The Hokkiens
- In South East Asia the Hokkiens are the most numerous Chinese ethnic groups.
- Hokkien community
- Apr 7, 2009 The Hokkien community is the largest Chinese dialect group in Singapore.
Hokkiens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hokkiens books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchespollo campero costa rica
diabetic ketoacidosis mechanism
chillicothe ohio history