A selection of articles related to holes.
Original articles from our library related to the Holes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Holes.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Holes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Security holes... Who cares?
- Security holes... Who cares? Eric Rescorla.
- Backdoors and Holes in Network Perimeters
- Backdoors and Holes in Network Perimeters. A Case Study for Improving Your Control System Security. Case Study Series: Vol 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Promising future for UCLA star Cantlay
- Cantlay, the can't-miss kid, missed when he hit 8-iron off the tee into a pot bunker on the short par-4 33rd hole. And Cantlay turned into the can't-putt kid when he three-whipped the next hole from the fringe to fall 1-down with two holes left.
- Dustin Johnson loves rain at The Barclays: A fan's reaction
- It was a rain-filled start to the FedEx Cup playoffs that saw Dustin Johnson win with a 19-under-par over 54 holes. Matt Kuchar was second, two strokes back and leading after two rounds.
- Fred Couples had fun but not much luck at Boeing Classic
- On Sunday, he started on the back nine and birdied holes 14-17. The biggest splash ever by a Canadian in the tourney was Ray Stewart of Abbotsford, BC, who led by four strokes after two rounds in 2007, then shot a 74 and finished tied for eighth.
- Champions notebook: Beck's comeback, Calc's win, more
- Chip Beck, who recorded his first top-10 finish in a major on the Champions Tour at the recent Constellation Energy Senior Players Championship (T6), birdied four of the last five holes to finish third at the Boeing Classic.
Suggested Web Resources
- IMDb - Holes (2003)
- Directed by Andrew Davis. With Shia LaBeouf, Sigourney Weaver, Jon Voight, Tim Blake Nelson.
- Holes (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Holes is a 2003 film based on the novel of the same title by Louis Sachar, who also wrote the screenplay, with Shia LaBeouf as the lead role of Stanley Yelnats.
- Amazon.com: Holes (9780440414803): Louis Sachar, Vladimir
- "If you take a bad boy and make him dig a hole every day in the hot sun, it will turn him into a good boy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.