- On holey ground
- This pothole on Smokey Row Road, west of State Road 135, was recently filled. Scott Roberson / Daily Journal. A pothole on Smokey Row Road, west of State Road 135, surrounded by ice and filled with water on Wednesday.
- 'Holey dollar' and other valuable coins on display at Perth Money Expo
- It might not look like much, but this coin is one of Australia's rarest and most valuable and worth $500,000. The 'holey dollar', named after its missing centre, will be showcased at the Perth Money Expo this weekend.
- $500000 up: Coin expert brings Holey Dollar quest to Perth's Domain Stadium
- Perth coin fanciers may want to tip out their money jars and look for any that may be sporting a hole - they could be worth more than $500,000 each. Provided, of course, the hole was meant to be there and not drilled by a handy Black & Decker.
- Tale of two Holey dollars sold at auction in February | Coin World
- Australia's Holey dollar is the most iconic piece of coinage from the land down under.
- Holey Ground
- Amid all the growth in Salt Lake City is a vibrant debate between progress and preservation, and preservation is getting the short end of the stick. Sugar House is a case in point, and it's not going down without a fight, albeit a quixotic one.
Holey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.