Holidays In Canada Other Observances
A selection of articles related to holidays in canada other observances.
Original articles from our library related to the Holidays In Canada Other Observances. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Holidays In Canada Other Observances.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Holidays In Canada Other Observances is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holidays In Canada Other Observances books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shamrocks, Cabbage and Guinness: St. Patrick's Day by the Numbers
- As you rummage through your closet to find green clothes to wear on St. Patrick's Day, you might also want to add a touch of blue to your outfit – the color originally associated with the holiday.
- Springing ahead into Napping Day
- He wrote two books about it, and in the process came up with the Napping Day observance. “I come from a long line of nappers,” he said proudly. “Whenever we'd get together for holidays or on vacations, we'd make sure there always was time for a nap.
- SELLING OFF THE RIENZI LEGACY
- The handlers of the sale are a well-known Canadian company that trades in coins, stamps and other artefacts. The current ...