A selection of articles related to holocene geology.
Original articles from our library related to the Holocene Geology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Holocene Geology.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
Holocene Geology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holocene Geology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fossil Capital
- Andreas Malm also enters into one of the key debates on the ecological left today, the Anthropocene.
- Surviving the Anthropocene: What's Next for Humanity?
- Estimates put the global human population between 1 million and 10 million at the start of the Holocene, and keep it in that range until after the agricultural revolution, some 5,000 years ago.
- Should NASA Focus More on Space Exploration or Climate Change?
- House Republicans and Democrats disagree about NASA funding priorities: GOP leaders propose refocusing NASA on space exploration, at the expense of its earth sciences budget. President Obama and other Democrats argue in favor of focusing research ...
- A Museum for Our Postnatural Age
- I wrote about the Anthropocene's new stone, a fusion of plastic and natural materials, and how it is a clear geological marker of humans leeching into the very rocks of this planet.
- Interview | Curator Megan Rook-Koepsel on "King of the Forest: Adventures in
- We have entered the Anthropocene Age, the era when human activities have begun to have a significant impact on the Earth's geology and ecosystems. Soviet scientist began using the terms as they recognized the shift in the 1960s; the Holocene era had ...
Related searchesasterix humour
swedish army vehicles
japanese adjectives adverb forms
monroe county georgia demographics