Holonomic Brain Theory
A selection of articles related to holonomic brain theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Holonomic Brain Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Holonomic Brain Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Holonomic Brain Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holonomic Brain Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Quantum Theory Won't Save The Soul
- A holographic universe and holographic brain also falsifies dualism as it relates to the mind and body.
- Defending Giordano Bruno: A Response from the Co-Writer of “Cosmos”
- Second, Cosmos confusingly depicts Bruno's infinite cosmology as a physical theory of the universe (in praise of God, yes, but physical all the same). Reading Bruno's most relevant works—On the Infinite Universe and Worlds and The Ash Wednesday ...
- Can 35000 People Learn Anything from an Online Class?
- This summer, Stanford University announced its plans to make three of its introductory computer science classes available for free to the general public.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Holonomic Brain Theory Topics
Related searchesjousting lance
mother meera quotes
yellow plants and animals
vastu shastra business