- Star Wars: science fiction or science fact?
- The BB-8 operates by way of a holonomic drive system. It includes a spherical body 111 and holonomic drive 120 having wheels 110 together with a magnet assembly on the drive 120 to urge wheels 110 against the surface of the sphere. The movement of ...
- How BB-8 Works In 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Regular vehicles have wheels that rotate on axle bearings so the vehicle turns in an arc (which is what makes parallel parking such a pain).
- Artificial Life in Quantum Technologies
- We develop a quantum information protocol that models the biological behaviours of individuals living in a natural selection scenario. The artificially engineered evolution of the quantum living units shows the fundamental features of life in a common ...
- How it works: Inside the BB-8 Star Wars drone that's blowing everyone's mind
- The patent seems to shed some light on how a spherical robot would work.
- Superadiabatic Controlled Evolutions and Universal Quantum Computation
- Adiabatic state engineering is a powerful technique in quantum information and quantum control. However, its performance is limited by the adiabatic theorem of quantum mechanics. In this scenario, shortcuts to adiabaticity, such as provided by the ...
Holonomic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holonomic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessento changing room
pebbles flintstone teenager
shen gong wu hidoku mouse