Holotropic Breath Therapy
A selection of articles related to holotropic breath therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Holotropic Breath Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Holotropic Breath Therapy.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Holotropic Breath Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holotropic Breath Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SOME CRITICAL ISSUES IN HOLOTROPIC BREATHWORK
- dealt with thoroughly in Holotropic Breathwork (henceforth HB) theory and practice.
- Stanislav Grof's Holotropic Therapy System Peter A Jackson
- This article explores the Holotropic Therapy System of Stanislav Grof. Although . New Zealand based Holotropic Breathwork group as subjects.
- Transpersonal psychology and holotropic breathwork 1 Introduction
- glad that transpersonal psychology and especially holotropic breathwork .. used in western subcultures as well as psycholytic therapy according to Leuner.
- Intro-2. to Holotropic Breathwork
- Theory and Practice of Holotropic Breathwork. Stanislav Grof, M. D..
Suggested Web Resources
- Criticism of Stanislav Grof, Holotropic Breathwork, and MAPS
- Some analysts conclude that the underlying reason for promotions of the controversial Holotropic Breathwork is the fees involved.
- Holotropic breath work
- The word 'holotropic', means 'moving towards wholeness'. How does holotropic breathwork therapy work?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.