Holy Word Dictionary
A selection of articles related to holy word dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Holy Word Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Holy Word Dictionary.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 22:2 Speak unto Aaron and to his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they profane not my holy name in those things which they hallow unto me: I am...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Parsifal -- The Search for The Holy Grail
- (This is a long and rich tale, which really merits a much more thorough analysis. I hope to return to that another time. Here I have only related the most essential parts:) Parsifal grew up in the woods with his mother who was a widow. One day he saw a group...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Holy Word Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Holy Word Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brief Word Study on "Holy"
- The purpose of this paper is to conduct a word study concerning the biblical term . 5 H.
- The Easy Dictionary of the Qur'an
- (The Urdu version of this dictionary has been printed more than 40 times in India and .. authentic translations and according to the context in which the word is used. youths, has shown a great enthusiasm to understand the Holy Qur'an.
- How to use the Explanatory Dictionary of the Holy Quran.
- Grandiloquent Dictionary Third Edition
- aspergillum - A device for sprinkling holy water, usually a perforated sphere aspersorium - A basin ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Holy | Define Holy at Dictionary.com
- Holy definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Holy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of holy from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- holy - definition of holy by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and
- holy antonyms. Information about holy in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia.
- Word List: Definitions of Ecclesiastical Terms
- Definitions of words related to churches and Christianity. ampulla, vessel for holy oil or wine for coronations or rituals.
- Urban Dictionary: holy word
- Holy Shit comes from the Holy Cow of India. It could therefore be inferred as a blessing, making Shit a holy word.
Holy Word Dictionary Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about road
anglo-saxon law maegth
machine taper r8
celtic cross origins
habeas corpus act