A selection of articles related to homeopathic medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Homeopathic Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Homeopathic Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Homeopathic Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homeopathic Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Homeopaths and skeptics battle new Health Canada labelling policy
- In the past, Health Canada approved more than 100 homeopathic remedies for children. The government says it will no longer approve homeopathic claims unless they are supported by scientific evidence, the same standards conventional medicine must ...
- What's Behind Popularity of Homeopathic Medicines?
- Although only a small percentage of Americans use homeopathic medicines, those that do are typically very happy with the results, according to a new survey by researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital reported in the American Journal of Public ...
- Homeopathy Is A “Therapeutic Dead-End” Says British Scientist
- Homeopathy, the form of alternative medicine in which proponents claim that small doses of natural substances can cure patient's ailments, has come under fire recently—Australia deemed the practice “useless” in 2014, and last year the FDA considered ...
- Survey examines Americans' use of and satisfaction with homeopathic medicines
- A new survey finds that homeopathic medicines are primarily used by a small segment of the U.S. population for common, self-limited conditions such as the common cold or back pain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.