- Homeorhesis, derived from the Greek for "similar flow", is a concept are regulated around "set points" as in homeostasis, but those set points change with time.
- The homeorhesis-based modelling and fast numerical analysis for
- Homeorhesis  is the time-dependent generalization of homeostasis.
- Homeorhetic hormones, metabolites and accelerated growth
- Homeorhetic hormones, metabolites and accelerated growth. A.L.
- Homeorhetic - definition of Homeorhetic in the Medical dictionary
- a stabilized flow.
- Modeling homeorhetic and homeostatic controls of pig growth
- A dynamic mechanistic model of homeorhetic and homeostatic controls of pig growth was developed.
- Molecular Signatures Reveal Circadian Clocks May Orchestrate the
- This process is known as homeorhesis.
Homeorhetic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homeorhetic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescrossword fill-in crosswords
griswold v connecticut prior history
inductance mutual inductance
aztec ceremonies and festivals