- Homeorhesis, derived from the Greek for "similar flow", is a concept are regulated around "set points" as in homeostasis, but those set points change with time.
- The homeorhesis-based modelling and fast numerical analysis for
- Homeorhesis  is the time-dependent generalization of homeostasis.
- Homeorhetic hormones, metabolites and accelerated growth
- Homeorhetic hormones, metabolites and accelerated growth. A.L.
- Homeorhetic - definition of Homeorhetic in the Medical dictionary
- a stabilized flow.
- Modeling homeorhetic and homeostatic controls of pig growth
- A dynamic mechanistic model of homeorhetic and homeostatic controls of pig growth was developed.
- Molecular Signatures Reveal Circadian Clocks May Orchestrate the
- This process is known as homeorhesis.
Homeorhetic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homeorhetic books and related discussion.