- Desmosome assembly, homeostasis, and desmosomal disease
- Abstract: Cell–cell adhesion is involved in all aspects of tissue behavior in multicellular organisms, from tissue morphogenesis (regulation of cell shape, apoptosis, cell movement, and development of complex structures) to aging and disease.
- Establishing and Maintaining Oral Homeostasis: The Role of Arginine in
- Regardless of the mechanism, neutralizing oral acid is a primary goal for preventing or treating caries, erosion, and candidiasis infections. Caries and erosion are classified as pH-mediated conditions.
- Emerging role of the brain in the homeostatic regulation of energy and glucose
- Highly coordinated interactions between the brain and peripheral metabolic organs are critical for the maintenance of energy and glucose homeostasis. Defective crosstalk between the brain and peripheral organs contributes to the development of obesity ...
- 統合生命医科学研究センター国際シンポジウム『Immune homeostasis and diseases』開催のお知らせ
- 2016年6月16日(木)～17日(金)、統合生命医科学研究センター国際シンポジウム「Immune homeostasis and diseases」を開催いたします。理研、統合生命医科学研究センターと日本免疫学会との合同開催で行われるシンポジウムです。 今年のシンポジウムは、「がん免疫」を ...
- Sleep is serious: Catch your Zzzs
- The system of sleep/wake homeostasis helps the body track how much time we have spent awake and when it is time to sleep. Sleep occurs in two states: NREM (non-rapid eye movement) and REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. During NREM sleep, there is a ...
Homeostasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homeostasis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesletter from birmingham jail
aestheticization of violence
multiplane camera history
food preservation curing
mandarin phonetic symbols ii