A selection of articles related to homer commentaries.
Original articles from our library related to the Homer Commentaries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Homer Commentaries.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Homer Commentaries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homer Commentaries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Natural: Baseball, Goodness and Redemption
- Spring training has begun, reminding these two All-American boys how much we love baseball and especially baseball lore. Baseball, books and film make a cheesy concoction, never more so than in the 1984 movie The Natural based on the 1952 novel by ...
- Report: Tony Siragusa out at FOX Sports
- Tony Siragusa, a roving blend of sideline reporter and analyst who served as the third person in the booth without actually being in the booth, is out at FOX Sports, according to Ryan Glasspiegel of TheBigLead.com. Siragusa previously worked with the ...
- Jordan Homer COMMENTARY
- By JORDAN HOMERThe writer is a resident of Watchung. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Commentary: A Wake-Up Call From Bryce Harper
- It's not the old feeling: Hoorah . . .
- Libby Riddles, a frequenter of Southeast, talks dogs, cats
- Chilkat pretty much rules the roost at Riddles' home east of Homer. He's a cat in a dog's world that Riddles adopted from the Haines Animal Rescue Kennel a year ago. Riddles ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.