A selection of articles related to homer.
Original articles from our library related to the Homer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Homer.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Homer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Homer's Odyssey, trans. Samuel Butler
- Translated by Samuel Butler. Homer.
- NRDC: Homer, Alaska-Identifying and Becoming More Resilient to
- information, please contact: www.nrdc.org/policy www.
- Homer's Humor: Laughter in The Iliad
- The very subject of humor in Homer's Iliad might seem to be a bad joke.
- HOMER BURTON ADKINS
- period was Homer Adkins, whose death on August 10, 1949, at the age of fifty- seven Ohio, the son of Alvin and Emily Middeswart Adkins, Homer.
- The Iliad of Homer
- The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Iliad of Homer by Homer.
Suggested News Resources
- Howard homers as Phillies sweep Cincinnati
- AP , 09.01.11, 04:21 PM EDT CINCINNATI -- Ryan Howard hit his 30th homer, Vance Worley pitched into the seventh inning and the Philadelphia Phillies completed an historic four-game sweep in Cincinnati with a 6-4 win on Thursday.
- Griffin: Lawrie hits tiebreaking homer in eighth to lift Jays past Orioles
- Then on Thursday, in the series finale, it was 21-year-old Brett Lawrie with a tiebreaking two-run homer in the eighth, added to a double and a single in an 8-6 victory for the Jays.
- Giants notebook: Madison Bumgarner shuts out Cubs as Giants homer twice
- By Andrew Baggarly Hours after the Giants opened the bomb bay doors and jettisoned Aaron Rowand and Miguel Tejada off their roster Wednesday, two other players offered surprising shots of their own.
- Sox HOMER Over Yanks In Win!
- In order to stay on top of the AL East leaderboard, Josh Beckett and the Red Sox needed to beat Phil Hughes and the Yankees....and that's exactly what they did.
- Derek Lowe homers, Craig Kimbrel gets record save
- Lowe allowed one run, three hits and two walks in six-plus innings, leaving the game after the Morse homer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Homer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Western classical tradition Homer is the author of the Iliad and the Odyssey , and is revered as the greatest ancient Greek epic poet.
- Homer - Biography and Works. Search Texts, Read Online. Discuss.
- Homer. Biography of Homer and a searchable collection of works.
- Explore Homer Alaska
- Homer Alaska is your gateway to adventure, fishing, hiking, bear viewing and much more.
- Homer's Iliad and Odyssey
- Educational materials about homeric poems and ancient myths.
- Homer Chamber of Commerce
- A complete guide to Homer, Alaska, free visitors guide, travel information, and links to members.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrain station terminal stations
meriones unguiculatus major colors
bnei akiva history
hinduism and women dictionary