A selection of articles related to homoeopathy.
Original articles from our library related to the Homoeopathy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Homoeopathy.
- Homoeopathy and Personal Growth
- Generally homoeopathy is believed to work thoroughly but slowly. Indeed I know many examples of constitutional treatment (meaning whole-person-healing) with homoeopathy that take months or even some years to complete. During these treatments people go through...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Stannum metallicum (Tin)
- Stannum is homoeopathic potentized tin. This metal is associated with Jupiter, the planet of faith, trust and lust for life. Beautiful orange colored Jupiter is the biggest planet of the solar system; in astrology Jupiter is connected with growth, getting...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Homoeopathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homoeopathy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HOMOEOPATHY REFLEXIVE PERSPECTIVE
- Many have expressed the wish of a link between homoeopathy and the.
- Doctor's Broucher
- Homoeopathy Web sources: General: Disease homoeopathic treatment, from all over the world. Some of й Homoeopathy India Pvt. Ltd.
- Use of anatomy in the field of Homoeopathy
- MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT. HOMOEOPATHY : Homoeopathic Physician does not require a detailed study of the subjects like Anatomy,.
- SALICYLATES AND HOMOEOPATHY IN
- Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital, The Centre for Rheumatic Diseases, placebo.
Suggested News Resources
- Students stage dharna
- 27: Students of JK Saikia Memorial Homoeopathy College boycotted classes and staged a dharna in front of the institute here today in protest against alleged misuse of funds by the college authorities.
- Yoga may become part of school curriculum in Karnataka
- GN Sreekantaiah, director, Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (Ayush), announced this at a press meet on Thursday.
- Cabinet nod for new Homoeopathy Act
- The Cabinet of Ministers approved the introduction of a new Act replacing the Homoeopathy Act No 7 of 1970 to promote the homoeopathy system of medicine in the country.
- Stop fibroid growth naturally
- Some natural remedies include proper diet, nutritional supplements, naturopathic techniques, herbal medicine and homoeopathy. What you eat can be crucial because it can help control excess levels of oestrogen that can encourage the fibroid to grow.
- Permanent recognition for college sought
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association has asked the government and the management of Sree Vidyadhiraja Homoeopathic medical college management to take steps to ensure permanent recognition for the college.
Suggested Web Resources
- Classical Homoeopathy
- Homeopathy is new age medicine, seems to be based on nano-medicine.
- Institute of Classical Homoeopathy
- Based in San Francisco, California, a non-profit educational institution offering a four-year academic program covering all aspects of classical homoeopathy.
- Are the clinical effects of homoeopathy placebo effects
- Comparative study of placebo-controlled trials of homoeopathy and allopathy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of united states overseas expansion coups
dream dictionary walls
croatian cuisine sweets and desserts
montpellier geography and economy
space race organization funding and the economic impact
hyundai kia automotive group sports marketing