- A Homophone for Cherry
- cherry-marilyn (iStock). Jim Eychaner in Sacramento, California, writes: Good puzzle, except that the word “cherry” is also a homophone with “chary.” (December 20, 2015).
- Close but Not Quite
- We think we know what these words mean. We almost know what they mean. But we don't, not quite.
- It's Pi Day; here's where to celebrate with pie
- March 14 is Pi Day, since the numerical date represents the first three numbers in the world's most famous mathematical constant. Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
- Zach LaVine will guest star on Disney's 'Kirby Buckets'
- Minnesota Timberwolves guard Zach LaVine is 21. The Washington state native was a 2014 Pac-12 All-Freshman Team honoree when he played with the UCLA Bruins. (Pioneer Press: Sherri LaRose-Chiglo).
- The Zika conundrum: How Tata Motors recovered from a bad case of homophone
- Homophones are words that though spelt differently, sound the same. Like Zika, the disease spread by the infected Aedes mosquito. And Zica, the hatchback from the Tata Motors stable.
Homophone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homophone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmorta the goddess of death
johnny cash grammys
mahjong joker tiles
aye-aye social interaction