- Chandni Chowk and around
- And now, rolling through curvatures of time, it has metamorphosed into a different manifestation — not as a homophonic melody but as a polyphonic composition, with different historical voiceovers — a testimony to its complex communal history.
- Barn owls making their appearance
- Barn owls, not to be confused with their nearly homophonic cousin the barred owl, are particularly striking, endowed by nature with an expressive heart-shaped face that has earned them the local nicknames ghost owl and monkey-faced owl. They have tan ...
- Worcester Chorus presents compelling Mozart Requiem
- The Worcester Chorus presented a beautifully crafted performance of Mozart's Requiem Friday evening, providing yet another example of the high level of musicianship and sensitivity that characterizes their singing.
- Chamber Singers bring out jewels from the past for their 30th anniversary
- I was surprised and impressed by John Tavener's "A Christmas Round." Tavener has a rather big cult following with his slow, homophonic music inspired by Orthodox liturgical music. But though this piece also made a nod to chant and church modes; it was ...
- Big Brother star Mark Byron the victim of an alleged homophonic attack in
- BIG Brother star Mark Byron's pal Paul is recovering at home after the pair were victims of a serious physical attack. The reality TV star shared the news on Twitter. Mark Byron's friend is out of hospital, following a vicious attack [Flynet].
Homophonic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homophonic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesneutron drip
neigong neigong and meditation
10th century bce
kingdom of albania