- #BAW2016: “The birth of consciousness: a story of brain creation” by Shane Hegarty
- These connections develop in such a way that a map of our entire body, called the 'homunculus', forms in the cortex, which is strangely upside-down and disproportionate.
- You're Reading: fastcompany / "Creative Control" Is A Look Into Your Creepy
- And Vice Media cofounder Gavin McInnes, who plays David's boss at the Homunculus advertising agency? Gavin was [casting director] Eve Battaglia's idea for that role, and he's perfect.
- In Creative Control, Benjamin Dickinson Imagines the Very Near Future
- Dickinson also stars as David, a young creative at the Homunculus agency, the kind of boutique advertising/marketing/branding firm now pervasive in urban centers the world over. Though David has all the trappings of success—a good job, congenial ...
- Watch Google's Inspiring International Women's Day Doodle
- Homunculus is tasked with launching the product, and David takes the lead on its campaign, convincing Augmenta's Gabe (played by Vimeo cofounder Jake Lodwick) to hire “genius level creative” Reggie Watts (playing himself) to experiment with the glasses ...
Homunculus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Homunculus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjohn byng battle of minorca
indian sects and cults
our lady of montserrat
the analogs discography
calcium in biology calcium in plants