- Hone Heke's flag unveiled in Auckland
- History is being brought to the fore in Auckland this morning, as Ngapuhi and MOTAT join the flag debate. Hone Heke's tribal flag has travelled from Waitangi and is being unveiled at a dawn powhiri at the museum.
- Almanac ~ Friday, 3/11/16
- 1665 - A new legal code was approved for the Dutch and English towns, guaranteeing religious observances unhindered. 1702 - The Daily Courant, the first regular English newspaper was published. 1791 - Samuel Mulliken became the first person to receive ...
- Weather in northwest Orange County for Friday, March 11, 2016
- 1845 Seven hundred Maoris led by their chief, Hone-Heke, burn the small town of Kororareka in protest at the settlement of Maoriland by Europeans, in breach with the 1840 Treaty of Waitangi. 1861 A Confederate Convention is held in Montgomery, Ala., ...
- Heke flag flies at MOTAT
- Hone Heke is known for chopping down the flagpole at Kororareka, but he also had a flag of his own. That flag of his Te Matarahurahu hapu, was welcomed to the Museum of Transport and Technology in Auckland at dawn today. Te Matarahurahu member ...
Hone Heke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hone Heke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hone Heke Topics
Related searches2001 in music events
total annihilation soundtrack
chlorophyll chemical structure
amon dl discography
small penis humiliation psychology
cardiff natives of cardiff