A selection of articles related to honey bee.
Original articles from our library related to the Honey Bee. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Honey Bee.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Enochian Hexagram Banishing Ritual
- THE ENOCHIAN HEXAGRAM BANISHING RITUAL: Stand facing North with feet together, left hand at your side and right arm extended and centered with Fire Wand, thumd wand or crystal* upright in front of you. Face the East. Trace a banishing Air Hexagram (yellow),...
Enochian >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it shall be, when thou art come in unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and possessest it, and dwellest therein; 26:2 That thou shalt take of the first of all the fruit of the earth, which thou shalt bring...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Honey Bee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Honey Bee books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
- Royal visit to UC Davis bee research site
- Staff research associate/beekeeper Elizabeth Frost of the Harry H. Laidlaw Jr. Honey Bee Research Facility, shows American Honey Bee Queen Teresa Bryson a native bee mural in the adjacent Haagen-Dazs Honey Bee Haven at UC Davis.
- Busy Bee: Botanical gardens operations staff sweet on honeybee colonization
- Operations Supervisor Adam Davis and his partner, Trish Elser, have gotten the thumbs-up from the garden decision-makers for another project — honeybee keeping.
- Severely abused dog, Honeybee, finds a new foster home
- Honeybee was found with a wire imbedded deep into her neck, causing deep wounds. Fortunately, KLTV viewers saw Honeybee's story and donated money to help pay for her treatment.
- Somerville celebrates Honey Bee Day
- ~Photo by Harry Kane By Harry Kane The Somerville Community Garden hosted an informal seminar on National Honey Bee Day to share factual information on the joys and challenges of beekeeping.
- A honey of a research project
- According to Christi Heinz, Executive Director of Project Apis m., a nonprofit honeybee research organization, the bees that will be pollinating the California almond crop in February are in Minnesota right now.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (Official Video) - YouTube
- May 11, 2011 Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (Audio Only)by blakeshelton2852142 views · Thumbnail 4:31. Add to.
- Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (Audio Only) - YouTube
- Apr 4, 2011 126 People are allergic to honey bees......
- One of the most familiar insects in the world is the Honeybee. This member of the insect order Hymenoptera plays a key role in the human and natural world.
- Honeybees, Honeybee Pictures, Honeybee Facts - National
- Learn all you wanted to know about honeybees with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
Honey Bee Topics
Related searchesbig bubba rogers
diplobrat the future of a diplobrat
mordechai eliyahu chief rabbi
roman religion religious festivals