A selection of articles related to honey bee.
Original articles from our library related to the Honey Bee. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Honey Bee.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Enochian Hexagram Banishing Ritual
- THE ENOCHIAN HEXAGRAM BANISHING RITUAL: Stand facing North with feet together, left hand at your side and right arm extended and centered with Fire Wand, thumd wand or crystal* upright in front of you. Face the East. Trace a banishing Air Hexagram (yellow),...
Enochian >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it shall be, when thou art come in unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and possessest it, and dwellest therein; 26:2 That thou shalt take of the first of all the fruit of the earth, which thou shalt bring...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Prosperity Floor Wash
- Make on a Sunday of Thursday in the waxing moon. You need: Sea kelp, Bergamot, Cinnamon oil, 3 drops honey Make an infusion of the sea kelp and bergamot. Add the honey. Say your favourite prosperity chant. Something like: ‘Jupiter bring me financial...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Honey Bee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Honey Bee books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 2016 Honeybee Stakes Preview
- This year marks the 29th running of the Honeybee Stakes at Oaklawn Park. It has always been a 1 1/16 mile race for three-year-old fillies.
- Looking Between the Barb Wire: Honey bee survival
- It is hard to believe that it has been so warm lately. It makes us forget that it is actually winter. Spring fever has taken hold and it is extremely hard to stay inside.
- Mite-virus alliance could be bringing down honeybees
- Mites were more likely to become mothers on Italian honeybee larvae with higher levels of viral infection, the team found.
- Bee decline: Two diseases are combining to destroy global honey bees
- Wild bees have been in the wars over the past ten years. Since 2005, their numbers in the UK have fallen by two-thirds, and despite conservation attempts, that trend does not look like it is going to end anytime soon. Why are they declining?
- State lawmakers want to aid the honey bee
- ANNAPOLIS – Recent studies have confirmed that a certain type of pesticide contributes to bee mortality. The pesticides also contribute to the mortality of other native pollinators such birds and butterflies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Honey Bee Topics
Related searchesrobotboy lola mbola
operation acid gambit
broadsheet new zealand
penn and teller tricks
daniel boone tv series