Hong Kong Island
A selection of articles related to hong kong island.
Original articles from our library related to the Hong Kong Island. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hong Kong Island.
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Hong Kong Island is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hong Kong Island books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Page 1/6 PROJECT PROFILE FOR NORTH HONG KONG ISLAND
- from Hong Kong Station to link with the existing Island Line at Fortress Hill, Island.
- Hong Kong Island Landau Island HONG KONG
- Hong Kong. Island. Landau Island.
- Hong Kong Fact Sheets - Highways
- Hong Kong's roads are among the most heavily used in the world, with over 580 000 vehicles on 2 067 kilometres.
- Route from Hong Kong Island via Cross Harbour Tunnel to
- Route from Hong Kong Island via Cross Harbour Tunnel to. Shanghai Dream, Harbourfront Horizon All-suite Hotel. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Hong Kong Residents Run Into Park Barriers
- The 600000-square-foot expanse of patchy grass in Pokfulam on the west side of Hong Kong Island was slated to be a road, but the city abandoned the project last year.
- Twenty three building plans approved in July
- Hong Kong (HKSAR) - The Buildings Department approved 23 building plans in July, with 13 on Hong Kong Island, six in Kowloon and four in the New Territories.
- August 29 in History
- The treaty confirmed the ceding of Hong Kong Island to Britain. The first motorcycle is patented, built by Gottlied Daimler in Germany.
- Democrat wheels roll towards green future
- Democratic Party spokesman, legislator Kam Nai-wai, said Hong Kong Island coastlines are the natural property of residents, who have high expectations they be well-planned and developed.
- Continental style
- The southside of Hong Kong Island is well-known for its luxury homes and wide views of the South China Sea.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hong Kong Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hong Kong Island (Chinese: 香港島 ; Simplified Chinese: 香港岛) is an island in the southern part of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Hong Kong Island
- Hong Kong Island The size is only 80 Square Kilometers, but it is the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong - Wikitravel
- Map of Hong Kong Island. There are numerous ways to get to Hong Kong Island.
- Map of Hong Kong, China, Travel Information for Hong Kong, Hong
- arrow Latitude/Longitude (Hong Kong Island) 22º 15' N, 114º 10' E arrow Relative Location Hong Kong is located in both the eastern and northern hemispheres.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.