Hong Kong Island
A selection of articles related to hong kong island.
Original articles from our library related to the Hong Kong Island. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hong Kong Island.
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hong Kong Island is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hong Kong Island books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How rundown Hong Kong Island flat became fun and funky bolthole
- However, last year she decided to renovate, after hearing from former tenant and friend Sarah Yoon, who had returned to Hong Kong from her native Korea and was looking for somewhere to live. "Sarah saw the floor plan and really liked the sound of the ...
- The most stress-free way to tour Hong Kong's busiest streets
- "We're lucky because the tram is on the northern part of the island -- it's the busiest part of Hong Kong.
- Checklist: Hong Kong
- This port city, which is made up primarily of Hong Kong Island and mainland Kowloon, serves as many travelers' first foray into Asia and is perfect for those seeking a taste of the colonial old with a large spoonful of the new—on steroids.
- Cue the Concierge: Thomas Suen of Hotel ICON, Hong Kong
- Lan Kwai Fong on Hong Kong Island and Knutsford Terrace in Kowloon are two main areas where a lot of bars and restaurants can be found. These are open seven nights in a week till late. Locals and foreigners mix easily here.
- Police hunt for retired judge missing on Lantau Island
- Retired Hong Kong judge John James Rhind, aged, 80, has reportedly disappeared from his home in Pui O, sparking a widespread search of Lantau Island's topography and surrounding waters. Rhind's wife Nancy says she realised he had gone missing at ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hong Kong Island Topics
lake tanganyika geography
suma ching hai criticism