- Its current name originated from the Korean word meaning "capital city," which is ... as Namdaemun) and Honginjimun (commonly known as Dongdaemun).
- The Conference Guide - WSEAS
- known as Namdaemun) and Honginjimun (commonly known as Dongdaemun). During the Joseon dynasty, the gates were opened and closed each day,.
- The East Sections of Seoul City Wall | SEOUL Magazine
- Feb 25, 2013 Returning to the wall, the walk continues downhill until you reach Honginjimun, the Great East Gate (Dongdaemun). The current gate dates ...
- Visit Seoul - SEE & DO > Must See and Do > Themed Itineraries
- Dec 25, 2013 Honginjimun Gate was built in 1396, five years into King Taejo's reign, and was rebuilt in 1453, the coronation year of King Danjong. The gate ...
- Cultural Space - Seoul Metro
- Honginjimun (Dongdaemun), Lines 1 &4. Dongdaemun station, 1-min. walk.
Honginjimun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Honginjimun books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
random access memory ram packaging
arthur q bryan