- Its current name originated from the Korean word meaning "capital city," which is ... as Namdaemun) and Honginjimun (commonly known as Dongdaemun).
- The Conference Guide - WSEAS
- known as Namdaemun) and Honginjimun (commonly known as Dongdaemun). During the Joseon dynasty, the gates were opened and closed each day,.
- The East Sections of Seoul City Wall | SEOUL Magazine
- Feb 25, 2013 Returning to the wall, the walk continues downhill until you reach Honginjimun, the Great East Gate (Dongdaemun). The current gate dates ...
- Visit Seoul - SEE & DO > Must See and Do > Themed Itineraries
- Dec 25, 2013 Honginjimun Gate was built in 1396, five years into King Taejo's reign, and was rebuilt in 1453, the coronation year of King Danjong. The gate ...
- Cultural Space - Seoul Metro
- Honginjimun (Dongdaemun), Lines 1 &4. Dongdaemun station, 1-min. walk.
Honginjimun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Honginjimun books and related discussion.