- STAFF REPORT ACTION REQUIRED Sponsorships and Naming
- Jun 1, 2011 b. Appendix 2 – City of Toronto Naming Rights Policy c. Appendix 3 – City of Toronto Honourific and Street Naming Policy.
- Definitions of Professionalism - Social Sciences Literature
- honourific occupations of medicine, the bar, and the clergy. These occupations certainly enjoy high status.
- Underspecified Japanese Semantics in a Machine Translation
- a piece of information (namely the honourific form) which is passed up in the purely where the label HonorLabel identifies the semantic object honourific.
- Odd words make life interesting
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (say "honour-ific-abill-ittude-in-ate-i-bus") is a medieval Latin word which means "the ability to obtain honours" has the rare honour of following a pattern of consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel and so on.
- Returning to our 'Royal' tradition
- Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper has done what Brian Mulroney should have done during his first majority -- and that's return the Royal honourific to our military. Forty-plus years was too long to wait.
- Honorific - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An honorific is a word or expression with connotations conveying esteem or respect when used in addressing or referring to a person.
- Canadian honorifics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Honourific - definition of Honourific by the Free Online Dictionary
- hon·or·if·ic ( n -r f k). adj. Conferring or showing respect or honor.
Honourific is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Honourific books and related discussion.