- Use of the honorific Ms in racing formguides 'draconian and demeaning'
- The push is on to remove 'Ms' from the form guide. Michelle Payne celebrates last year's Melbourne Cup, the first woman to win the race. Photo: Joe Armao.
- Suu Kyi's right hand man turns presidential proxy
- He will be a well accepted leader by the people," said Thein Win in comments posted on a local news website. Daw is an honourific meaning auntie.
- Iran's elections: The players, the games, the stakes
- Supporters of the charismatic 43-year-old call him the “Keepsake of the Imam”, using the highest honourific title in Shiite Islam for his revered grandfather. A mid-ranking cleric, Khomeini is considered close to Iran's reformists.
- PIL seeks parity for paramilitary with defence personnel
- The PIL sought direction to the government to issue the honourific of "martyr" or "shaheed" to paramilitary or police personnel also.
- Japanese women in court fight to keep their surnames after marriage
- Five women are suing the government of Japan over a law requiring spouses to adopt the same surname. Japanese women suffer widespread 'maternity harassment' at work. Half of short-term workers discriminated against after becoming pregnant, survey ...
Honourific is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Honourific books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesheathen front
geology of serbia
list of supermarkets philippines
agrippas angelic alphabet