A selection of articles related to hooded robes.
Original articles from our library related to the Hooded Robes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hooded Robes.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Hooded Robes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hooded Robes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Photo of OU frat member wearing hooded robe stirs controversy
- While the photo creates a confusing appearance, we are still working with the local and national fraternity to understand this issue and the organization's history, meaning and use of the different color robes.
- Haunted hallways: Van Horn Mansion's ghostly glimpses into its history
- She used the example of a figure that was seen standing in front of the window in the carriage house by people who described it as a hooded monk. After doing research, Schaeffer ... ex-sailor but was also a boxer.
- Home Alone
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” — Albert Einstein.
- Donald Trump wins Nevada's messy GOP caucuses after contest was plagued by
- But irregularities marred the night's revelry as two supposed Trump supporters were photographed at a Las Vegas caucus site sporting white, hooded Ku Klux Klan robes. The men, holding signs saying they were members of the New England Police ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.