A selection of articles related to hoof.
Original articles from our library related to the Hoof. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hoof.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these my signs before him: 10:2 And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Hoof is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hoof books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hoof Care
- depends on each horse, and the amount of hoof they grow. HOOF BALANCE.
- Proper Basic Hoof Care
- October 2006. AG/Equine/2006-03. Proper Basic Hoof Care.
- Hoof Care for Goats
- Hoof health probably doesn't top the top ten lists of worries for most goat water and forage and thus have lower feed intakes than goats with healthy hooves.
Suggested News Resources
- Fallon: Keeping the faith
- Kieren Fallon still has "enormous faith" in Hoof It despite his defeat in the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes at York last week.
- W. Pa. football players get hand-foot-mouth virus
- Despite its name, it is not related to hoof and mouth disease which affects cattle and cannot be spread to humans.
- Nominate a hoof care professional for the 2012 Summit Achievement Award
- Do you know a farrier or equine veterinarian who performs much-needed hoof care work for a therapeutic riding center without charge? Maybe someone who provides free footcare clinics for 4-H Club youngsters or works closely with local Pony Club members?
- Westwood-owned Hoof It outshone by Margot Did
- 1 golfer Lee Westwood was left frustrated on Friday as favourite Hoof It failed to truly challenge in the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes at the York Ebor Festival, won by Margot Did.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hoof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A hoof plural hooves or hoofs is the tip of a toe of an ungulate mammal, strengthened by a thick horny (keratin) covering.
- Hoof - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- Definition of HOOF.
- hoof - definition of hoof by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- a. The horny sheath covering the toes or lower part of the foot of a mammal of the orders Perissodactyla and Artiodactyla, such as a horse, ox, or deer. b.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
neural correlate of consciousness
son of god in the new testament
list of unix daemons