A selection of articles related to hoof.
Original articles from our library related to the Hoof. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hoof.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these my signs before him: 10:2 And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Hoof is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hoof books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fiddler on the hoof
- GEORGE OSBORNE runs the world's fifth-largest economy. When the Chancellor of the Exchequer stood up on March 16th to deliver his budget speech to the House of Commons, Britons waited with bated breath to see what awesome measures he would ...
- Hoof Hearted Adds To Developing Italian Village Neighborhood
- The bar at Hoof Hearted Brew Pub and Kitchen in Columbus' Italian Village. Photo: Rich Terapak. A&R Creative, the folks from the Crest and Alchemy, are becoming the barons of North Fourth St.
- Deer forced to hoof it
- Sixty habituated mule deer are reacquainting themselves with the backcountry after being moved out of four southeastern British Columbia communities. The problem deer were caught in Kimberley, Cranbrook, Invermere and Elkford and relocated as part of ...
- A long overdue hoof up the hole
- In May 2014, the Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner nailed a large “For Sale” sign to the Holte End, saying he owed it to the grand old club to “move on and look for fresh, invigorated leadership if in my heart I feel I can no longer do the job”.
- Hoof Prints: French students prepare to say au revior
- Editor's note: This piece was written by a student and provided by Hoof Prints, a collaboration between The Gazette and the Pony Express, Stillwater Area High School's student newspaper.
meaning of dreams about sunrise/sunset