A selection of articles related to hookah origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Hookah Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hookah Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Hookah Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hookah Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Advertorial: Tracing the origins of hookah in Jaisalmer with the Datsun Go+
- Interestingly, the origin of hookah, also known as 'shisha' in some parts of the world, can be traced back to ancient Jaisalmer. Once considered the privilege of the wealthy in India, it gained popularity during the Mughal rule.
- The Ugly Truths of Smoking Hookah
- Hookah or sheesha, meaning glass in Hindi, originated in the Middle East. Hookahs have been around since the 1960s, and were mainly used to smoke opium and hashish. Originally hookahs had nothing to do with loftiness or vanity.
- From the scene Saturday, early Sunday: An explosion, then a battle to contain it
- He also couldn't identify the origin of the fire, saying that was under investigation. The first floor of M's Pub has partially collapsed. He said a lot of the interior is wood and highly combustible.
- In India, a Small Band of Women Risk It All for a Chance to Work
- He stood in the lane and yelled it over the wall, using the old phrase “Hookah-pani bandh,” a sanction that dates back to medieval times, when sharing a water-pipe packed with tobacco was the prerogative of adult men in rural India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hookah Origin Topics
Related searchesnew york economy
auckland landmarks and places
ayn rand controversy
uk national government formation
one piece minor characters konisconis