- A tough and aggressive or violent youth. [Origin unknown.] hoo li·gan·ism n.
- THE PREVENTION OF FOOTBALL HOOLIGANISM: A
- Three decades after football hooliganism first began to arouse major international concern, the level and nature of football hooliganism in different localities.
- Webquest sur hooliganism
- HOOLIGANISM IN THE U.K. http://news.
- Commentary 'Fantasy football hooliganism' in popular media
- and especially press representation of 'hooliganism', these have largely In recent years 'hooliganism' has become a genre in itself within popular culture.
- Lokpal stir: Police asked to crackdown hooligans
- The Delhi [ Images ] police has been asked to crackdown on hooligans who indulged in violence during the anti-corruption campaign led by Anna Hazare even as two persons were arrested for beating policemen on duty in the wee hours of Friday.
- Ninja has been defending mid-sized English town for six years
- Ninja hooliganism is a burgeoning problem these days, so it's good to know that some shinobis are using their clandestine arts to prevent dumb kids from shooting swans with BB guns.
- Rovers fans given top-level security amid hooligan fears
- It served as a reminder of Serbia's dark reputation when it comes to hooliganism surrounding football matches. Partizan Belgrade have 'previous' in this department.
- Don't indulge in hooliganism: Anna
- NEW DELHI: Activist Anna Hazare's advice to his supporters asking them to refrain from hooliganism may have fallen on deaf ears.
- South Africa: IFP to Government - Stop Worker Hooliganism
- The IFP has lambasted as hooligans striking workers who threatened and stopped contractors from repairing power outages thus causing a number of families in eThekwini to stay without electricity.
- Hooliganism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hooliganism refers to unruly, destructive, aggressive and bullying behaviour. Such behaviour is commonly associated with sports fans.
- Hooliganism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- hooliganism. hoo·li·gan·ism. noun \ˈhü-li-gə-ˌni-zəm\.
Hooliganism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hooliganism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.