- Hooshang Seyhoun, Iranian Architect Dies at 93 in Vancouver
- Nader Ardalan has written about Hooshang Seyhoun's work in Iranica Encyclopedia as a period of “growing emergence of symbols of national identity.” Seyhoun built the Avicenna Mausoleum at the age of 28 and described his work as follows: “The Avicenna ...
- Philanthropist Bita Daryabari Extends Reach from Stanford University to the
- The Bita Prize is intended to celebrate a life-time of singular accomplishments—and the luminaries who have won the award, from Simin Behbahani and Mohammad Reza Shajarian to Bahram Beyzaie and Houshang Seyhoon are a testimony to the richness ...
- 6th Annual Stanford University "Bita Prize" Awarded To Acclaimed Writer
- Luminaries who have won the award, from Simin Behbahani and Mohammad Reza Shajarian to Bahram Beyzaie and Houshang Seyhoon, are a testimony to the richness of these accomplishments. Upon personally presenting the distinguished award to its ...
- Khavarani Art Seeks to Link the Centuries
- Khavarani, who immigrated to the United States in 1981, completed his graduate work under the guidance of his mentor Hooshang Seyhoon, an internationally renowned Iranian authority in art and architecture. Khavarani's art is far reaching. His creations ...
- Great Muslim mathematician Omar Khayyam's 964th Birthday today
- Cairo: The 964th birthday of Omer Khayyam, Persian polymath: philosopher, mathematician, astronomer and poet, is being marked on Friday (today) while Google has also came up with its Doodle in Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain some other countries.
Hooshang Seyhoon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hooshang Seyhoon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.