A selection of articles related to hopkins syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Hopkins Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hopkins Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Hopkins Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hopkins Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome
- Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome, a little known Entity. Pitt and Hopkins 1978. Singh et al.
- Severe mental retardation with breathing abnormalities (Pitt–Hopkins
- May 3, 2007 abnormalities (Pitt–Hopkins syndrome) is caused by haploinsufficiency of the neuronal. bHLH transcription factor TCF4.
- Acute myelitis after asthma attacks with onset after puberty
- matic amyotrophy (Hopkins' syndrome). All of the previously reported cases attacks is known as Hopkins' syndrome.1.
Suggested News Resources
- Expanding the clinical spectrum associated with defects in CNTNAP2 and NRXN1
- Methods: 99 patients with severe intellectual disability and resemblance to Pitt-Hopkins syndrome and/or suspected recessive inheritance were screened for mutations in CNTNAP2 and NRXN1. Molecular karyotyping was performed in 45 patients.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome
- Pitt-Hopkins syndrome was first described by two physicians in 1978.
- Motor Syndromes
- HOPKINS' SYNDROME: Acute post-asthmatic amyotrophy. Age: 1 to 13 years; Onset.
- Pitt Hopkins Syndrome International Network
- This site is dedicated to sharing information about Pitt Hopkins syndrome and to developing an international network for families, caregivers, and professionals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hopkins Syndrome Topics
Related searchesthe simpsons plots
battle of disarm discography
flute flute acoustics
ganesha ganesha and vyasa