Horizontal Gluteal Crease
A selection of articles related to horizontal gluteal crease.
Original articles from our library related to the Horizontal Gluteal Crease. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Horizontal Gluteal Crease.
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
Horizontal Gluteal Crease is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Horizontal Gluteal Crease books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Repair of a Recurrent Rectovaginal Fistula Using Gluteal-Fold Flap
- able sutures in an interrupted horizontal mattress fashion.
- Simultaneous Bilateral Breast Reconstruction With In-the-Crease
- As previously described,4 the flap is designed as a horizontal ellipse, with the axis centered above the gluteal crease.
- In-the-Crease Inferior Gluteal - Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction
- The flap is designed as a horizontal ellipse, with the axis centered above the gluteal crease.
- BOX 4-1 Standard Description of Circumferences Sites and
- horizontal measure is taken at the maximal circumference of the hip/proximal border of the thigh, just below the gluteal fold.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gluteal sulcus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Horizontal gluteal crease.
- File:Horizontal gluteal crease.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Horizontal gluteal crease.jpg.
- The aesthetics of the buttocks in the white female
- Nov 30, 2005 Infragluteal fold. This horizontal crease is under the ischial tuberosity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Horizontal Gluteal Crease Topics
blepharitis treatment and management
list of oregon ballot measures 2004
sir mackenzie bowell