A selection of articles related to hormonal.
Original articles from our library related to the Hormonal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hormonal.
- Planet: the Moon Sign: Cancer Day: Monday Moons are celestial globes who do not have their own orbit, but who circle around a planet. Therefore the symbolic meaning of the Moon is receptivity, reaction and reflection (the Moon mirrors the sun-light, and a...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Hormonal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hormonal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- S142 Preventing Hormonal-Type Herbicide Damage to Kansas
- Preventing Hormonal-Type. Herbicide Damage to Kansas Grapes.
- Early Hormonal Influences on Childhood Sex-Typed Activity and
- This study examined hormonal influences on activity and playmate preferences in children hormonal influences on sexual orientation are likely to be complex.
- Long-term sex selective hormonal and behavior alterations in mice
- Please cite this article in press as: Haviland JA, et al.
- Hormonal Implants: New, Improved, and Popular When Available
- Effectiveness: Hormonal implants are highly effective, comparable to IUDs, female sterilization, and vasectomy.
Suggested News Resources
- How Writer Meg Rosoff Lives Now
- What if God was a hormonal teenage boy who wreaks havoc on the world every time he falls in love? Author Meg Rosoff, who first came to prominence with her 2004 novel "How I Live Now," ponders this question in her amusing new book, "There is No Dog.
- Hormone patch safer than oral pills
- By : Connor O | Posted in : Thursday September 1, 2011 0 Comments | Share | RSS New study shows that hormonal patches applied to the skin are safer than pills for women who treat their menopausal symptoms.
- Orca in San Juans may be pregnant, hormonal
- However, that was later discounted, and officials said it's possible the whale is pregnant, hormonal, or in some other distress. Fred Felleman with the Orca Conservancy says the whale, named L-90, is part of the L pod.
- Cotton defoliation is all about the timing
- The application of chemical defoliants is designed to alter the hormonal balance in the crop to enhance the natural process of defoliation and boll opening.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hormone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hormonal signaling involves the following: of the received hormonal signal via a signal transduction process: This then leads to a cellular response.
- Hormonal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- hor·mon·al. adj \hȯr-ˈmō-nəl\. Definition of HORMONAL.
- Feeling Hormonal?
- Hey, we all are.
- Take the Hormone Balance Test
- Find Out if Your Symptoms Are Due to a Hormonal Imbalance. By John R. Lee, M.