Horned God Wicca
A selection of articles related to horned god wicca.
Original articles from our library related to the Horned God Wicca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Horned God Wicca.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Horned God Wicca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Horned God Wicca books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wicca 101 Introduction This class is just the bare basics that anyone
- known as traditions too, such as Dianic Wicca or Correllian Wicca, but I'm not ...
- THE UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
- The Search for the Goddess: An Analysis and Critique of Feminist Wiccan Goddess History by ..
- Trial of The Moon - Temple of the Good Game
- Oct 3, 2010 Pan and the Wiccan Horned God owe a far greater debt to Christianity than to any pre-Christian religion.
- Something Wicca This Way Comes: By Rafael Martinez, Director
- Goddess in Her triple aspects of Maiden, Mother and Crone) and Her consort, the Horned God. (the male aspect). Their names vary from one.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wicca - Neopagan Paths - ReligionFacts
- Apr 16, 2005 The male God of Wicca is known as the Great God, the Great Father or, most commonly, the Horned God.
- No Devil: The Horned God of Wicca
- Oct 29, 2010 The Horned God of Wicca is a symbol of rebirth, reunion, hope, and maybe even salvation.
- Is the wicca horned god the devil? - Yahoo! Answers
- Pagan gods, horned or otherwise, predate christianity and it's invented devil.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.