- Any of various nonflowering plants of the genus Equisetum, having a jointed hollow stem and narrow, sometimes much reduced leaves. Also called equisetum.
- Field Horsetail and Related Species (Equisetaceae)
- patches or can lead to new infestations when root segments are transported.
- CONTROLLING HORSETAIL
- Horsetails thrive in warm, dank, oxygen-starved conditions. Cover with Bark Mulch.
- Weeds: Horsetail: Equisetum spp
- Description: Field horsetail (Equisetum arvense) grows from a perennial, creeping root system.
- The Ancient Horsetail
- The Ancient Horsetail. We often get phone calls and questions about a unique group of plants. Horsetails can be considered living fossils.
- Horse tails stolen from Phoenix property
- Horse tail thefts have also been reported in other states. The Arizona Horse Council said tail thefts are not common in Arizona but they do occur occasionally.
- Dolphin watch For the sake of somebody else
- They make toys out of natural flotsam like seaweed and jetsam like mangrove seedpods called horsetails. Dolphins toss the horsetails but wear the seaweed, wafting a strand between pectoral fin and fluke as if flaunting ribbons.
- Midland County Fair opens at noon today; Workers, youths busy getting ready on
- Brins, a Horsetails 4-H club member, said, “Showing is fun but it's stressful too.
- Equisetum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The name "horsetail", often used for the entire group, arose because the branched species somewhat resemble a horse's tail.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is an herbal remedy dating back to at least ancient Roman and Greek medicine.
- Horsetails (Equisetaceae)
- Horsetails are generally small "strange" looking plants.
- Introduction to the Sphenophyta
- Yesterday's trees, today's horsetails.
Horsetails is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Horsetails books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesiridocyclitis symptoms
adidas the tapie affair
the cardigans history
red imported fire ant life cycle
biblical hebrew language phonology