A selection of articles related to horus mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Horus Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Horus Mythology.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Horus Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Horus Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Story of Osiris, Isis and Horus: The Egyptian Myth of Creation
- The Story of Osiris, Isis and Horus: The Egyptian Myth of Creation.
- The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ
- Horus of Egypt. 12. Mithra, Sun God of Persia.
- RAMSES AND REBELLION: SHOWDOWN OF FALSE AND TRUE
- Canaanite warriors to support him against the false Horus in part by promising .. See also, Griffiths, J.
Suggested News Resources
- If you see one contemporary art show, fabulist Kentridge should be the one
- Some of William Kentridge's works seem to look back to the early-20th century, but his overlaid imagery in the 2007 watercolor "Nose on Horse Bertrams," 78 by 77K inches, has a decidedly contemporary feel. ( Collection of Brenda R. Potter and Michael C.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ending the Myth of Horus « Stupid Evil Bastard
- Ending the Myth of HorusEnding the Myth of Horus. By Consigliere, on 10 January, 2005.
- Horus - Egyptian God Horus - Egyptian Mythology - Horus - Eye of
- Products 1 - 9 of 9 In Egyptian mythology, Horus was the god of the sky. Horus was depicted as a falcon or falcon-headed man.
- Is Jesus Simply a Retelling of the Horus Myth?
- There are some atheists who claim that Jesus is simply a retelling of prior mythologies. But is the evidence that clear?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Horus Mythology Topics
land bridge saudi arabia
belleville illinois famous people
muslims and hindus
neil tennant personal life
dark ages quotes