Horus Sun God
A selection of articles related to horus sun god.
Original articles from our library related to the Horus Sun God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Horus Sun God.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Horus Sun God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Horus Sun God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Marks Of The Sun
- Horus, all in one picture.
- v Solar Presentation
- Horus - Sun God of Ancient Egypt. 25th century B.C.
- Masonry a Religion Part Two
- Sun God. ● The Winged sun was an ancient symbol of. Horus , later identified with Ra.
- The Companion Guide to ZEITGEIST, Part 1
- Introduction. 1. Egyptian Language Translations.
Suggested News Resources
- Christian traditions in the Middle East
- Before Christianity entered into Rome, In Rome people were pagans and they had pagan gods like Horus, Sun God, Jupiter, etc. They were celebrating 25th Dec as the birth of SUN GOD! So, the Christians in the latter days just followed that festival.
Suggested Web Resources
- Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Since Horus was said to be the sky, he was considered to also contain the sun and moon.
- Parallels Between Jesus and Horus - Egyptian Sun God - YouTube
- Oct 13, 2007 Best viewed in full screen mode....
- Horus, the God of Kings in Ancient Egypt
- As Horakhty (Harakhty), or "Horus of the two horizons", Horus was the god of the rising and setting sun, but more particularly the god of the east and the sunrise.
- Parallels between the lives of Jesus and Horus, an Egyptian God
- Apr 25, 2004 Similarities between Jesus' life and the life of the Egyptian God Horus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Horus Sun God Topics
Related searchesthe wiggles the wiggle house
famous military writers
aetolia mud clans
samurai jack main characters