A selection of articles related to horus.
Original articles from our library related to the Horus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Horus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The falcon, soaring with outstretched wings was already in Predynastic times seen as the sky-god, his eyes were called the sun and the moon. The sky, the sun and the falcon were at this time equaled with the king and out of this came the symbol of the winged...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- 20 - The Aeon
- Aeon means Era, a period of time. On this card the Goddess Nuith is the blue vault of heaven that folds herself over the orange globe of fire of her mate Hadit. They form the marriage between unlimited possibility (Nuith) and universal point-of-view (Hadit)....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Horus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Horus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HORUS: Large Scale SMP using Opteron™ processors
- This paper describes the Newisys implementation of an ASIC called HORUS.
- The Horus WLAN Location Determination System 1 Introduction
- Abstract. We present the design and implementation of the Horus. WLAN location The design of the.
- The Story of Osiris, Isis and Horus: The Egyptian Myth of Creation
- The Story of Osiris, Isis and Horus: The Egyptian Myth of Creation.
- The Egyptian image of Horus, the sky god and a deity of kingship, is
- The Egyptian image of Horus, the sky god and a deity of kingship, is composed of properties of the peregrine and Lanner falcons and other falcon species.
Suggested News Resources
- I dont know what to do about my genital warts. How can i fix it or makie it go
- I ahve tried a vitamin c pill curshed and turned into a paste on it for 6 horus a day for 3 days. No results! I have moved 14 hours away form my home and wont go back unitl i have this under control.
- The launch of Horus 15.5
- With the help of the Cambridge University Space-Flight crew, Project Horus's UK division launched a payload from Churchill, UK, carrying the first MiniNut payload!
- A pharaoh land
- The Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most complete temple of the ancient world. Four thousand years of gods and ghosts wrap themselves around you in a surreal cloak inside the ancient shadows.
- Amateur balloonists hit record 40575m above East Anglia
- He hooked up with Cambridge University Spaceflight (CUSF) to launch the Horus 15.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ancient Egypt: the Mythology - Horus
- Horus was among the most important gods of Egypt, particularly because the Pharaoh Kings would eventually take the name of Horus as one of their own.
- Gods of Ancient Egypt: Horus
- Ancient Egyptian Gods: Horus: Learn about the origins and history of the Egyptian God Horus.
- Jesus & Horus Parallels - A Christian Response
- 1) Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being According to most scholars, Horus' mother was not a virgin.
- Parallels between the lives of Jesus and Horus, an Egyptian God
- Apr 25, 2004 Similarities between Jesus' life and the life of the Egyptian God Horus.
Related searchestripoli greece
nanowire conductivity of nanowires
stream other names for streams
ancient mayan symbols dictionary
the family circus description