- Budget 2016 impact: Younger subscribers worst hit by EPF tax
- NEW DELHI: Salaried people across income levels have reacted with anger against the proposal to tax 60% of the EPF corpus created after April 1, 2016. "I understand that investing the money in an annuity will ensure pension for life, but the government ...
- Parliament logjam due to opposition's inferiority complex: PM Modi
- Hoshang Patel. "The ordinance was torn apart when the then honourable prime minister Manmohan Singh was in the US to meet (Barack) Obama. Please learn to respect elders," Modi said as Gandhi listened.
- Democracy ala Islamic Republic in Iran
- The government of the Islamic Republic in Iran is based on the principle of "Velayat-e-Faghih". This means that a senior expert in Islamic-Shiite jurisprudence is the guardian of minor and immature people of Iran.
Hoshang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hoshang books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesphase-locked loop history
anxiety disorder types
dream analysis cobra
dream symbol diseases
common-law marriage general history