A selection of articles related to hospital dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Hospital Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hospital Dictionary.
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Hospital Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hospital Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blessing Hospital superintendent pushed for nurse education, licensing
- Blessing Hospital Training School for Nurses, now known as Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences, accepted its first students in 1891. By the time Mary Curtis Wheeler arrived in Quincy in 1899, the school had graduated five classes of ...
- Muncie: Meth City or Smart City?
- MUNCIE — Have you had trouble with one of Muncie's roving bands of "vicious-looking white children?" No? Well, according to the online Urban Dictionary, that's one of many unflattering things that Muncie is known for.
- AP Quiz: How closely did you follow the legislative session?
- Virginia lawmakers have wrapped up a three-month legislative session marked by political battles over judges, hospital regulations and the death penalty. Test your knowledge of the 2016 session with this ... Toni Morrison's “Beloved”.
- There's a petition for 'Trap Queen' rapper to perform at Nancy Reagan's
- A trap queen, as defined by Urban Dictionary, is a woman who is "loyal to her friends and lives for her family." Basically, we're talking ....