A selection of articles related to hospital dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Hospital Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hospital Dictionary.
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Hospital Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hospital Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WA State Hospital Data Dictionary
- Washington State Hospital Data Dictionary – Version CVW4. General Definitions: •. Pediatric refers to patients 14 years old or younger.
- Several years ago, Guelph General Hospital (GGH), a 181-bed
- However, synchronizing test and live dictionaries within a MEDITECH environment is not easy.
- SUBJECT: Online Location Form CODE: TITLE: Location Form
- The following procedure should be followed for all updates to the Location Dictionary (100), Hospital Dictionary (102) and the Sched. Location Dictionary ( 331).
Suggested Web Resources
- Hospital | Define Hospital at Dictionary.com
- an institution in which sick or injured persons are given medical or surgical treatment. 2. a similar establishment for the care of animals.
- Hospital definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Hospital - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- hos·pi·tal. noun, often attributive \ˈhäs pi-təl\. Definition of HOSPITAL.
- hospital - definition of hospital by the Free Online Dictionary
- hos·pi·tal (h s p -tl, -p t l). n. 1.
- Urban Dictionary: hospital
- A place where medical facilities exist, that caters fro the wounded. Staffed by doctors and nurses, as well as specialist doctors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hospital Dictionary Topics
collar clothing terminology
ed edd n eddy episode list