A selection of articles related to hospital dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Hospital Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hospital Dictionary.
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Hospital Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hospital Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WA State Hospital Data Dictionary
- Washington State Hospital Data Dictionary – Version CVW4. General Definitions: •. Pediatric refers to patients 14 years old or younger.
- Several years ago, Guelph General Hospital (GGH), a 181-bed
- However, synchronizing test and live dictionaries within a MEDITECH environment is not easy.
- SUBJECT: Online Location Form CODE: TITLE: Location Form
- The following procedure should be followed for all updates to the Location Dictionary (100), Hospital Dictionary (102) and the Sched. Location Dictionary ( 331).
Suggested Web Resources
- Hospital | Define Hospital at Dictionary.com
- an institution in which sick or injured persons are given medical or surgical treatment. 2. a similar establishment for the care of animals.
- Hospital definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Hospital - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- hos·pi·tal. noun, often attributive \ˈhäs pi-təl\. Definition of HOSPITAL.
- hospital - definition of hospital by the Free Online Dictionary
- hos·pi·tal (h s p -tl, -p t l). n. 1.
- Urban Dictionary: hospital
- A place where medical facilities exist, that caters fro the wounded. Staffed by doctors and nurses, as well as specialist doctors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.