A selection of articles related to hospital types.
Original articles from our library related to the Hospital Types. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hospital Types.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Hospital Types is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hospital Types books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 6 Types Of Nigerian Nurses You're Most Likely To Meet At A General Hospital
- Nigerian nurses are like the backbones of government hospitals, that is why when they go on strike, activities in the hospital almost completely come to a halt.
- Report finds Minnesota hospitals made progress on some types of medical errors
- Falls were the most common medical mistake that led to serious harm or death in Minnesota's hospitals last year, according to a report released Friday by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH).
- Epic Systems Tops List of Hospital RCM Technology Users
- What follows is a breakdown of RCM vendors currently in use by hospitals in the United States. A total of 4201 hospitals have RCM technology in place.
- Passavant honored for saving eyesight
- These types of donations allow hospitals the opportunity to restore another's eyesight after an injury or disease.
- These Are the 11 Best Workplaces in Health Care
- This year's top employers in medicine are all hospitals. ... The employment boom, combined with changing care methods focused on quality over quantity, also means that there will be demand for new types of workers, from case managers to data analysts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.