A selection of articles related to hospital.
Original articles from our library related to the Hospital. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hospital.
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Hospital is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hospital books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- After tragic mistake, rural hospital transforms into model of success
- Since 2010, more than 50 rural hospitals have closed across the country, and hundreds more are at risk. But Hill County Memorial Hospital in Fredericksburg, Texas, is surviving -- and thriving.
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital nurses protest contract
- This is the second round of contract negotiations at Newton-Wellesley in less than a year. Last June, the union planned a one-day strike after sparring with hospital officials on staffing, benefits, and other issues.
- NJ approves sale of bankrupt Newark hospital
- TRENTON — Gov. Chris Christie's administration has approved a for-profit hospital chain's request to buy Saint Michael's Medical Center in Newark, saving the nearly 150-year-old bankrupt institution from closing and preserving 1,400 jobs in one of the ...
- Union Hospital affected by new legislation
- LYNN — Healthcare workers testified on Beacon Hill Tuesday in favor of pricing reforms that they say will lower the costs for community hospitals and reduce insurance premiums for consumers. Proponents say the state's hospital reimbursement system is ...
- Former paramedic accused of taking drugs meant for hospital patients
- Penney is facing 29 charges, alleging that over the course of 16 months while working as a paramedic for Frisbee Memorial Hospital in Rochester, he withdrew the opiate painkillers fentanyl and hydromorphone from a dispensing machine inside the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.