House Of Leaves The Navidson Record
A selection of articles related to house of leaves the navidson record.
Original articles from our library related to the House Of Leaves The Navidson Record. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on House Of Leaves The Navidson Record.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
House Of Leaves The Navidson Record is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, House Of Leaves The Navidson Record books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Scariest Books You've (Probably) Never Read - 'House of Leaves'
- However, when it comes to Mark Z. Danielewski's House of Leaves, the horror in the novel takes on a different form or forms. Sure, keep in mind at the basis of it all is the house in the film-within-the-story The Navidson Record.
- Here and There Is a Thrilling Quantum Mystery that the Reader Must Solve
- Follow the author @themadstone. Reply28 replies. Leave a reply ...
- What's the scariest thing you've seen?
- But something in House of Leaves shook me a little deeper than I thought it would.
- Worshipping Weirdness: 7 Unique Books That Should Become Movies
- It's the story of Johnny Truant, a narrator scouring through the belongings of the recently deceased Zampanó and his study of “The Navidson Record” documentary about a house that grows and changes. As an app, the book could certainly lead books and ...
- Constantine "The Devil's Vinyl" Review: The Magic of Convenience
- Imagine if they called this thing a record or an album or vinyl the whole time. – I like that the cabin changes shape like it's the house from House of Leaves and that it's far larger on the inside like the TARDIS.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.