A selection of articles related to household.
Original articles from our library related to the Household. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Household.
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The Penates
- A group of household Divinities, Guardians of a particular House and Family. They had special patronage over the hearth and kitchen, and the head of each household served as their priest....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Household is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Household books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 Publication 926
- Jan 31, 2011 report these taxes for your household employee.
- 2011 HOUSEHOLD EMPLOYER'S
- You are not required to withhold PIT from your household employees' wages.
- Drinking Water from Household Wells
- Drinking Water From. Household Wells. Cover photo courtesy of Charlene E.
- Household Energy and Health
- Rolling out household energy programmes: learning from the past.
Suggested News Resources
- Real household income drops $11pw
- Figures issued by the Australian Bureau of Statistics yesterday show a drop in disposable household income between 2007 and 2010, from a weekly total of $859 to $848.
- Japan Household Spending Falls 2.1% In July
- (RTTNews) - The average monthly household spending in Japan declined 2.1 percent on year in July, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications said on Tuesday, standing at 280046 yen. That was significantly better than forecasts for a 2.
- Hidden Household Dangers for Dogs and Cats
- By Angelique Cucaro, DVM The joys of pet ownership are many. The love and companionship that come with sharing your life with a dog or cat is something that most of us could not do without.
Suggested Web Resources
- Household Bank Credit Card Application - Log in for Account Services
- Household Bank Credit Card Services: Let Household Bank be the company of choice for your credit card services.
- Household Bank: Online Bill Pay Service
- Household Bank Credit Card Provided By HSBC.
- household - definition of household by the Free Online Dictionary
- a. A domestic unit consisting of the members of a family who live together along with nonrelatives such as servants. b.
- Household Products Database - Health and Safety Information on
- Skip Navigation. Household Products Database banner. Quick search.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.